Human resource and talent management has become increasingly important to all organizations. This is especially so when companies today face greater competitions worldwide, when they expand internationally. One of the key success factors is that of acquiring the right people and team. Our HR & talent management service is specifically geared towards helping organizations attract and manage their human resources effectively so as to achieve organizational goals. Our services comprise of:
- Advisory on HR & talent strategy
- HR strategy development
- HR systems and policies development & implementation
- HR company policies and procedures handbook development
- HR management training
- Acting HR manager
When expanding overseas, the ability to hire and deploy your talent is essential in serving your overseas markets. Acting as the Employer of Record (EOR), we are able to assist in the deployment and employment of your selected personnel in more than 15 countries across Asia Pacific. We see this as a growing trend and a key market expansion solution to growing companies.
Our clients trust us in providing their workforce management solutions globally. Together with our global partners, we manage more than 1,500 personnel around Asia Pacific.
Our service entails us to work with specific recruitment agencies worldwide and in the region who are helping end clients to deploy staff or contractor for specific projects and over specific period of time. We act as the employer-on-record or sponsor and manages the workforce accordingly.
Our Services to client’s contractor includes:
- Overall employer and management of deployed staff
- Compliance Management
- Immigration Advice and Assistance
- Application & Sponsorship of Work and Residence Permits
- Preparation and Lodging of Tax Returns
- Process individual tax compliance requirements
- Payroll Administration
- Handling Social Security Payments
- Billing and Collection of Proceeds to Contractors
- Risk Management
- General Advice on Working in your chosen Country
- Local billing
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Offer letter / promotion letter preparation
- Labor contract drafting / review in English and Chinese
- Confidentiality agreement
- Competition restriction agreement
- Employee handbook drafting / review in English and Chinese
- Performance assessment system setup
Payroll & Payroll Related Services
- Payroll computation
- Payroll summary
- Individual salary/pay slips to staff
- Social security contribution and payments
- Individual tax withholding
- Personnel file maintenance
Work Permit and Visa services
- Medical examination arrangement and accompanying
- Foreigner’s employment license application
- Foreigner’s invitation letter application
- Foreigner’s employment permit application
- Foreigner’s residence permit application
- Applications for relevant permits for family members
- Other necessary certificates application
- Z Visa notice letter application
- F Visa notice letter application
Social Security application services
- Social Security registration
- Non-domestic residency registration
- Commercial Insurance consultation
- Corporate credit card application
Singapore values all investments in our economy as it will generate economic spin offs and create employment. As an investor who is interested to start up a business or invest in Singapore, you may apply for Singapore Permanent Residence (PR) under the Global Investor Programme.
Le Yu Corporate Advisory works with one of the approved fund under the Global Investor Programme to provide investors a one stop service coming into Singapore. We provide end-to-end process management for aspiring individuals who seek immigration under the Global Investor programme. The services include:
- Advisory and consultation on eligibility
- Advisory on processes of application and approvals
- On-site visit and information gathering of applicant
- Preparation of applicant’s report
- Co-ordination of audit of applicant’s business/company
- Preparation of interview
- Arrangement of interview
- Monitoring of application
- Post-successful application follow up until GIP fund investment
- Post GIP-investment services and support (if required)
Permanent residency applications under the Global Investor Programme will be jointly assessed by the Economic Development Board (EDB) and Contact Singapore.
*With effect from 15 April 2012, the following changes have taken place in the eligibility and assessment criteria for GIP application.
GIP – Eligibility
One can be considered eligible to apply for PR under the GIP, if they have:
- A substantial business track record; and
- A successful entrepreneurial background
GIP – Assessment Criteria
- Individuals must possess at least 3 years of entrepreneurial experience and business track record and must produce audited financial statements of their Company for the last 3 years.
- If their Company is in the real estate or construction-related industry, the Company’s turnover must be at least S$200 million in the most recent year, and at least S$200 million per annum on average for the last 3 years;
- If their Company is in other sectors, their Company’s turnover must be at least S$50 million in the most recent year, and at least S$50 million per annum on average for the last 3 years.
- If their Company is privately owned, then they should have at least 30% shareholding in the Company. Their role in the Company, as well as the growth and profitability of their Company would be taken into consideration.
GIP – Investment Options
Eligible applicants can choose either one of the following investment options through the GIP:
Option A: Invest at least S$2.5 million in a new business entity or expansion of an existing business operation.
Option B: Invest at least S$2.5 million in a GIP-approved fund that invests in Singapore-based companies.
- GIP – Additional Assessment Criteria for Option A Applicants
- The applicant must submit a detailed 3-year business or investment plan with projected employment and annual financial projections.
- The applicant will be required to fulfil the milestones outlined in their business or investment plan 3 years from the date of investment, which will form a basis for their PR re-entry permit renewal.
- Please also note that investments made prior to the GIP Permanent Residency application will NOT be considered as part of the Investment Options (as above). Foreign applicants are advised to start investing only after their interview with Contact Singapore and upon issuance of the Approval-In-Principle (AIP) status by Immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA).
- GIP – Spouse/Family member of PR/Singaporean
Foreigners applying for Singapore Permanent Residency under the Global Investor Programme can include their immediate family in the application. Immediate family refers to:
- Spouse (one only);
- Unmarried children 21 years of age and below.
- Parents and Parents-in-law
Parents and parents-in-law are not eligible to be included in the main applicant’s GIP application for PR status. Instead, they can apply for a 5-year Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP), which is renewable and tied to the validity of the main applicant’s re-entry permit.